Timber Trail Campground Camping Guidelines
- Check-in time is 2 pm or later and check-out time is Noon. There will be an additional fee for early check-in or late check-out but you must call to get management approval for either.
- Only ONE unit (tent/camper/RV) is allowed per site unless you have been granted prior approval from management. Tent camping sites should call to discuss further if more than 1 tent is needed for that site.
- Visitors and overnight guests must check in at the office BEFORE entering the grounds.
- All visitors need to leave the campground by 9:30 PM.
- Only 2 dogs are allowed per campsite. Keep copies of vaccination records on hand as we reserve the right to see these at any point during your stay.
- Only 4 visitors per site are allowed at a time.
- Quiet time is 11 pm – 9 am. All radios must be off during this time. We expect you to adhere to this guideline with respect to all campers.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. NO retractable leashes are allowed. Clean-up after your pets must be done immediately.
- No dirt bikes, golf carts, or ATVs are allowed to be used on our grounds. Mopeds are allowed only on roads only by licensed drivers.
- Campfires are allowed in fire pits only. You are required to put out fires before leaving the site or retiring for the night. Do not move fire rings. If fire rings are moved, you will be charged a $35 fee to fix the damaged lawn.
- Keep the campground free of litter. Put all of your garbage in the dumpster. Recyclable items should be taken home with you and not disposed of in the dumpster. Do not leave trash in the fire pits.
- DO NOT cut any trees (dead or alive) on the property or any adjoining property.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under age 15 at the pool. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. No food or drink in the pool area.
- Use of profanity, loud music, or disturbances will not be tolerated.
- Physical altercations or verbal assaults are grounds for expulsion from the campground immediately without a refund.
- NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND.
- PER STATE LAW: No draining of sink water or sewage onto the grounds is allowed. We have a pump-out station near the bathrooms that you can use at the end of your stay.
AN EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS LOCATED IN THE OFFICE.
Management/Owners: We reserve the right to evict without refund the family or persons guilty of willful destruction of campground property and facilities, or behavior not suitable in a family-oriented campground.
- Refunds (based on the scheduled time frame) will be issued in the form of a credit for camping within the same season the original reservation was scheduled in. No cash or credit card refunds are issued.
- If you cancel 15 or more days prior to your scheduled stay, you will receive a credit on your account of 100% of the payment already made on the reservation (minus a $5 processing fee).
- If you cancel 14 or less days prior to your scheduled stay no credit will be issued from your reservation.
- No refunds on your deposit will be issued on reservations made for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, or Labor Day weekend.
Refunds are in the form of credit toward camping in the same year or at the discretion of management.
We are just outside the city limits of Algoma, where you can enjoy Lake Michigan fishing, take a walk on the sandy beach or boardwalk, tour the historic winery, visit the local shops and restaurants and enjoy the charm of a small town.
Timber Trail Campground
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
© COPYRIGHT 2022