- Check-in time is 2 pm, check-out time is Noon. An additional fee is required for early check-in or late check-out.
- ONLY ONE UNIT per site, unless prior arrangements are made with management
- Visitors and overnight guests must check in at the office before entering
- Only 4 visitors per site.
- Quiet time is 11 pm-9am. All radios must be off during this time
- All pets must be kept on a leash. Clean-up after our pets is a must.
- No dirt bikes or ATVs. Mopeds allowed on roads only by licensed drivers.
- Campfires in firepits only. Remember to put out fires before leaving the site or retiring for the night. Do not move fire rings.
- Keep campground free of litter. Put all garbage in dumpster.
- DO NOT cut any trees (dead or alive) on property or any adjoining property.
- Adult supervision required for all children under age 15 at the pool. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. No food or drink in pool area.
- Use of profanity, loud music or disturbances will not be tolerated.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED IN CAMPGROUND.
- STATE LAW: NO DRAINING OF SINK WATER OR SEWAGE ONTO GROUND.
AN EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS LOCATED IN THE OFFICE.
Management/Owners: We reserve the right to evict without refund the family or persons guilty of willful destruction of campground property and facilities, or behavior not suitable in a family-oriented campground.
Timber Trail Campground
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
© COPYRIGHT 2020